Corrina's Travels..

Monday, January 01, 2007

Christmas and NYE, Rio style- Feliz Navidad and Novo ano!

Merry Christmas and a very happy new year to everyone! I hope you are all settling back into work and normality again after the end of the silly season and NYE celebrations.. I am pictured here with our Brasilian family, from L-R Joseffa (Grandma), Fathima (family friend), Olga (Mum), Carolina (daughter, friend, great host..) and me, MariaSylvia is missing in action and James is the photographer..
NYE @Ipanema house party in rooftop apartment overlooking beach and Black Eyed Peas concert- awesome! from L-R, Victor, Arita, MariaSylvia, Isisi, Carolina and moi (apologies for name spelling!)
Christmas actio shot at the Silveira household..
Ipanema beach sideways.. check out the crowd!!
Our view of the stage from party

2 Comments:

  • At 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    allo beautiful gal!
    Just caught up on all the news via James' blog & had to pop over to wish you a blissful start to 2007! Oh my lord is all I have to say re the B.E.P concert crowd....INSANE!!!! I thought the crowd @ Woodford Folk Fest was big, but handsdown you win honey!!!
    Keep having the best time, I love all the shots- you both look sooooo happy!
    Love SHAN xoxoxo

     
  • At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Coz!!!!
    Finally I get to see what you're up to - I bumped into Rita in Camberwell and she gave me your blog address. Great to see are having such a spendid time, and all the more spendid I would imagine for having James now in tow.
    Look forward to seeing and hearing more about your travels.
    Love Im

    PS. Naughty girl for hitchhiking in Eastern Europe... ;) xxxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home